The 3600PA Series Label Applicator
A rugged, versatile labeler loaded with standard features not found on most other applicators.
About The System
The 3600PA Printer Applicator is a rugged and versatile, high speed, thermal transfer labeler used to print and apply pressure sensitive labels to various products. A Sato or Zebra print engine is integrated into an applicator to form a self-contained unit to print variable data. Assembled with right or left hand SATO and Zebra printer modules, the unit can be mounted in various positions to apply labels to the tops, sides or bottoms of a multitude of products with its proven tamp-blow application.
Note: Sizes dependent upon print engine model, also contact Great Lakes Label for custom sizes or shapes. .
Standard Machine Features Include:
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Tamp Blow Applicator
- External Valves and Controls
- Operator Keypad & Display
- 12″ O.D. Label Roll
- Print capabilities include fonts of various sizes and styles with independent height and width expansion; includes OCR A/B.
- Print Resolution and Speed are 203 dpi, 305 dpi and 600 dpi. with print speeds programmable up to 12″/sec, dpi dependent.
- I/O Connection and Communication Port Connections