Below is a list of our current open positions. Follow the links to view the full job description.
Flexographic Press Operator
GENERAL PURPOSE: Set up, operate, and maintain a multicolor Flexographic press including Mark Andy’s, and Webtrons, using UV water base inks. Manage all aspects of press performance including productivity, quality and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures that product is printed according to specifications.
- Pulls job tickets and verifies stock, inks, and dies are available and used as specified.
- Performs line clearance by following line clearance SOP.
- Sets up machine; installs aniloxes, inks, correct stock, die, and plates.
- Sets impressions and registers print-to-print and print-to-die.
- Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar code, and gets start approval.
- Completes in-process inspections; follows work instructions and control plan.
- Finishes job by verifying end to start approval.
- Closes out job by completing paperwork and placing in ticket with product.
- Performs general maintenance to press.
- Follows 5S guidelines assigned to work area and surrounding areas.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
To apply for any of these positions submit your application here.
What We Do
At Great Lakes Label we produce, manufacture, and design the best professionally printed labels for a wide range of brands and industries, including food, beverage, pharmacy, horticulture, and more.
Why Work For Us
A career at Great Lakes Label LLC gives you the opportunity to work on world-class brands with a team of passionate and talented individuals. Our employees find great satisfaction in seeing their work on store shelves across the country.
We’re passionate about the work we do but at the end of the day, it’s all about our people. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and that hiring the best and brightest individuals is the key to our long-term success.
At Great Lakes Label LLC, we look for team players who are committed to quality, dedicated to creating and maintaining a positive work environment and have a strong desire to accomplish our company’s current and future objectives.
If you have enthusiasm, responsibility, and drive, we invite you to submit an application to any of our available positions.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Statement
Great Lakes Label, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.
Great Lakes Label, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Great Lakes Label LLC is always accepting applications and resumes of qualified individuals. We will keep all resumes and applications on file and will contact you should a position that matches our needs and your skill set be available. If you wish to submit your resume and application to a position that is not open, please include a description of the kind of work you are interested in, with a list of references.