The ALSTEP Labeling Machine
Adapts to the most demanding industrial environments and particularly cramped spaces.
About The System
The ALstep Label applicator is a compact, low-cost applicator for pressure-sensitive labels which can be easily integrated into existing packaging lines.
ALstep labelers can hold label rolls up to 300 mm (12″) in diameter, giving long operating times; they are equipped with a separate control box with cooling fan, making it possible to run them in harsh industrial environments.
The ALstep series is available in the following versions:
- S (maximum label width 100 mm), speed 30 m/min
- M (maximum label width 200 mm), speed 20 m/min
- T with integrated SATO thermal printer
- E (lowest cost model with maximum label width 100 mm) and speed 15 m/min.
- Pre-dispensing adjustment
- Adjustment of label dispensing speed
- Labeling delay adjustment
- Automatic recovery of missing labels
- Pieces counter
- Web break and end-of-roll alarms
ALTECH can integrate the ALstep applicator with the following devices to solve specific labelling problems:
- Hot marker
- Thermal transfer printer (ALstep T model)
- Pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- Near end-of-roll monitoring
- Encoder speed control
- Sensor for transparent labels.