The Tag and Label Manufacturing Institute (TLMI) has confirmed that some of the industry’s most urgent issues will be addressed during presentations & networking sessions during their virtual spring summit event on April 14-15, 2021.
What is TLMI?
It is a Premier Label Industry Association focused on knowledge sharing, networking, and is member-driven. TLMI is dedicated to helping its members succeed in the label & packaging printing industry.
Summary of events:
- Keynote by Alan Beaulieu (president of ITR Economics)
- Panels with converter & supplier members that will address the biggest issues the labeling industry is facing today
- A cybersecurity expert
- Sustainability & human resource leaders discussing how to succeed & thrive in the coming year
- Presidents & CEO’s from converter companies, such as:
- AWT Labels & Packaging
- Brook & Whittle
- ID Images
- MacArthur Corporation
- Supplier companies discussing the current state of the supply chain in North America, such as:
Learn more about the event and register here: https://mailchi.mp/tlmi/registration-is-open-tlmi-spring-summit