Innovative labeling techniques will create a luxury look. They also enhance the customer experience and direct the eye around the design. It allows customers to take every detail in.
Foiling In Design
When designing a label, foiling can act as a highlight. It is especially effective in bringing the attention toward the company’s logo. There are three different types of foiling. Cold foil, hot stamp, and MiraFoil. Learn which kind is right for your design.
Images Vs. Videos
Labels with multiple techniques are difficult to capture in pictures. The light may capture foil, but not the texture of the tactile screen. The customer gets an immersive experience in the store, but online? Not so much.
As mentioned, not every image captures the way techniques move in the light. How do you know what will work well together without holding it in your hand and watching it catch the light? Images are often good, but videos are better.
In the below video, you will learn about the following innovative labeling techniques, and how they can enhance your packaging design.
- MiraFoil – a precise liquid foil
- Hot Stamp – brilliant foiling technique
- Cold Foil – luminous shine
- Tactile Screen – raised effect created on top of the label
- Embossing – a stamped raised effect
- Rotary Screen – a glistening raised effect
- Cast & Cure – holographic, colorful look
- Soft Touch – cashmere soft texture
- MotionCoat – holographic look using light and texture
- Tri-Panel Label – booklet style label
Great Lakes Label offers a variety of innovative labeling techniques that we create using the flexographic label press.
Now that you have watched our video on the innovative labeling techniques offered by Great Lakes Label, check out our e-book! It also goes into sensory marketing. Learn what that is and how these techniques come into play to create an enticing design.
Are you interested in learning more about what Great Lakes Label offers? Fill out this quick form to get label samples sent straight to your door.
Connect with us on social media!