Innovative labeling techniques create a luxury look. They also enhance the customer experience and direct the eye around the design. When designing a label, foiling can act as a highlight. It is especially effective in bringing attention toward the company’s logo.
Combined techniques are difficult to differentiate in pictures. Not every image captures the way techniques move in the light. How do you know what will work well together without holding it in your hand and watching it catch the light?
In the below video, you will learn about the following innovative labeling techniques, and how they can enhance your packaging design.
- MiraFoil – a precise liquid foil
- Hot Stamp – brilliant foiling technique
- Cold Foil – luminous shine
- Tactile Screen – raised effect created on top of the label
- Embossing – a stamped raised effect
- Rotary Screen – a glistening raised effect
- Cast & Cure – holographic, colorful look
- Soft Touch – cashmere soft texture
- MotionCoat – holographic look using light and texture
- Tri-Panel Label – booklet style label
Great Lakes Label offers a variety of innovative labeling techniques that we create using the flexographic label press.
Are you interested in learning more about what Great Lakes Label offers, or how to incorporate these techniques into your label design? Get a quote and start your new labeling design today!
Connect with us on social media!