Looking for distribution or warehouse solutions? Our thermal transfer and direct thermal labels help improve efficiency and keep track of what’s on your shelves. You can count on Great Lakes Label to provide you with durable and reliable labels.
We currently offer:
- Blank labels – Print barcode information in house with our durable blank labels
- Shelf labels – Great for SKU and slot locations in shelving systems
- Floodcoated Labels Our Floodcoated color labels are ideal for packaging, warehousing, and inventory management.
- Floor labels – Used to identify the location of floor storage items
- Rack labels – Used to identify pallet locations in racking systems
- Pallet labels – We offer durable labels in any size or color for pallet identification.
- Freezer labels – Our freezer labels are specially formulated for use in frigid environments for food packaging and storing. We also offer corrective labeling for already frozen surfaces.
- Sequential barcode labels – We produce a variety of sequentially numbered barcode labels in a wide variety of barcode formats.
- Tote & bin labels – Specifically designed for plastic boxes and bins for location purposes and identification.
- Custom warehouse solutions – Need a specific label? We can print custom labels for your specific warehouse or distribution needs.
Chemical product labels require resistance against harsh chemicals, heat, and constant handling. We provide one on one consultation to determine the right label material and protection for your product label.
Inventory Management Solutions
At Great Lakes Label, we provide you with comprehensive solutions that allow you to improve your distribution process, reduce inventory costs, and improve the efficiency of your operation. Our label experts work with you one on one to understand the logistic needs and requirements of your business. To learn more about our comprehensive inventory solutions
Ship With Confidence
We offer a wide variety of competitively priced shipping labels in many different colors and materials including gloss, foil, clear bop and much more. Our blank shipping labels are compatible with popular label software programs making printing a breeze. Regardless of what you’re shipping, our customized label solution will give your boxes a professional look.