Learn all about Universal’s Contract Packer (CP2000) and how it improves production lines. Instead of labeling by hand, this applicator saves time, money, and even labor. However, first, learn about the specifications of the system.
- Extra heavy-duty steel framework with casters and even leveling pads.
- Easy changeover of products and also labels.
- Two SL2000 stepper driven label applicators.
- Photoelectric product and even label sensors.
- Synchronous over holds down and also product positioning.
- Automatic encoder speed following.
- Wide label option to 8.125″
- Servo driven, synchronous overhead holds down and also product positioning.
Universal Labeling Systems’ CP2000 features: -Extra heavy-duty steel framework with casters and leveling pads. -Easy changeover of products and labels. -Two SL2000 stepper driven label applicators. Photoelectric product and label sensors. Synchronous overhead hold down and product positioning. -Automatic encoder speed following. -Wide label option to 8.125″ -Servo driven, synchronous overhead hold down and product positioning.
Also, The Contract Packer (CP2000) Specifications:
- 86.4″W x 144″L x 67.3″H.
- Label dispense speed: 3000 ” per minute.
- Label roll capacity: 16″ OD
- Web Width: up to 6.375″
- Electric: 120 VAC
- Shipping Weight: approx. 1700lbs.
Learn even more about what Great Lakes Label’s products. Download our comprehensive label production and design guide.
So, also connect with us on social media!