Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀
Get inspired by the things around you! This time around, look at the holidays!
What inspiration can you draw from St. Patty’s Day?
Here are a few ideas below:
- Use the color of the holiday – in this case, Green!
- Add a bright pop of color to your label to help it stand out. Use green to draw one’s eye to your product on the shelf, and away from a standard colored label.
- The use of color can also help portray the message that you want to get across to your consumers.
- Green – generally viewed as a trustworthy color, environmentally friendly, or sustainable.
- Use well-known symbols, figures, etc. in your design around the holiday.
- Here you can use shamrocks, four-leaf clovers, or leprechauns. These are all familiar figures that will allow your customers to feel a sense of comfort and familiarity with your brand. This may be the deciding factor of them purchasing it. People tend to buy products or from brands that they are able to relate to.
- Still stay true to your brand!
- If it makes no sense to have green in your label, or the color or figure of a holiday, don’t do it! Remember to stay true to YOU! If it doesn’t work for your label or packaging design, you can always use them in your ad design, or not at all!
Did you wear green this St. Patty’s Day? These labels did! Use them for some inspiration:
Learn a little about the history of St. Patrick’s day here.
Connect with us on social media!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website