This video portfolio highlights some of Great Lakes Label’s clientele and label samples. You can also check out our work by clicking here. As you can see in the below image, this video even highlights our research and design work. As a result, it covers the various uses of innovative labeling techniques. This even includes embossing, foiling, and motion coat.
Innovative Labeling Techniques in Great Lakes Label’s Video Portfolio
There are a variety of innovative labeling techniques found in the video portfolio. This is because every technique offers something different in creating a captivating label. So, it creates a different aesthetic and a different experience for the in-store customer.
One of these examples is the above THYK R&D label which uses the holographic technique, Motion Coat. We guarantee your competition isn’t using MotionCoat, so consider it instead of others. This is because they either don’t know about it, or they ignore the potential of the technique. Brands incorporate foiling, especially when conveying luxury. However, Motion Coat is an undiscovered gem. Not only does it catch the light, but it creates a unique, and bumpy texture customers will want to get their hands on.
Here are other techniques that are shown in the below video portfolio:
- MiraFoil – a precise liquid foil
- Hot Stamp – a brilliant foiling technique
- Cold Foil – luminous shine
- Tactile Screen – raised effect created on top of the label
- Embossing – a stamped raised effect
- Rotary Screen – a glistening raised effect
- Cast & Cure – holographic, colorful look
- Soft Touch – cashmere soft texture
- MotionCoat – holographic look using light and texture
- Tri-Panel Label – booklet style label
Both pictures and videos are included in this video portfolio. Here’s why.
This video portfolio has a mixture of picture and video content because it better showcases how the product will look when customers are holding it in their hands. While pictures are worth a thousand words, sometimes they don’t do labeling techniques justice. With this video, you can look at the shine, depth, and even the texture of the products shown just like you’re there in-store holding it. Are you interested in what you see? Contact us to receive a package of samples personalized for your labeling needs.
This is a video portfolio of labels created by Great Lakes Label.
Brands Shown in Video
- Bloem – Plant Containers
- Bonnie Plants – Plants
- Costa Farms – Plants
- Heinz – Mayo
- Johnsonville – Condiments and Spreads
- Andrulis – Artisan Cheese and Dairy Products
- Koeze Cream-Nut – Peanut Butter and Nut Products
- Michigan Bee – Honey
- Meijer – Trail Mixes, Nut Mixes
- Silver Spring – Sauces and Condiments
- Country Dairy – Milk and Dairy Products
- Moo-ville Creamery – Milk and Dairy Products
- Heath – Bird Food and Outdoor Products
- National Geographic – Pet Food
Health & Beauty Labels
- Meijer – Pharmacy
- Bissell – Cleaning and Household Products
- Rain-X – Automotive Cleaning Wipes
Wine, Beer & Beverage Labels
- Perrin Brewery – Beer
- McClary’s – Drinking Vinegar/Shrubs
- Destiladora de Agave Azul – Tequila
- Wine Trader’s – Wine (Gaby Cuvee Bordeaux, Plot 88 Bordeaux, Chateau Moya Bordeaux)
Original Great Lakes Label Designs
- Great Lakes Label R&D Designs
- Health & Beauty
Why Our Portfolio Matters
At Great Lakes Label, we’re always updating our portfolio web page with new clients and samples of what we do. This video highlights how our products look on the grocery store shelf, but also the wide range of industries we serve. We have experience in all industries and a wide range of products. We understand how your specific labeling needs change from year to year. On top of that, we can deliver a quality product to withstand any condition. Industrial labels on appliances need heat resistance, beer labels need moisture resistance.
A Few of Our Capabilities For Creating A Durable Label
- Heat Resistance
- Moisture Resistance That Passes All Ice Bucket Tests – Our WetStick Label Can Even Be Applied Underwater
- UV Coatings That Eliminate Fade
- Permanent, as well as Removable, Adhesive Solutions
- Booklet-Style Labeling For Expanded Content
And, Why Our R&D Work Matters
We are always testing new innovative labeling techniques. We always ensure they look good on our research and design labels. This is first, for sheer curiosity, but also because we care about perfecting all our labeling solutions. By the time you decide to use Motion Coat on your label, it’s ready. We’ve worked out all the kinks and know the ins and outs of what is possible for your aesthetic. Great Lakes Label is a beta testing site for some of our suppliers. This allows us to also get a first look at up and coming trends. We are on the cutting edge of the flexographic label printing industry.
Our Work Says A Lot About Us
If you haven’t already noticed, we take your labeling needs seriously. We guarantee a professional grade product every time. A label that meets all requirements for your industry. We also guarantee a durable label that can withstand any condition. To us, it’s important that your label captures the attention and imagination of your customers. The grocery aisle is a competitive arena with many, many options for them to choose from. We offer solutions to make your product stand out. On top of this, we offer an in-house design team to make your wildest dreams a reality.
Learn even more about how to incorporate these techniques into your label design. So, download our e-book, The Complete Guide to Innovative Labeling Techniques. It even covers all the innovative techniques mentioned. It also teaches you what “sensory marketing” is and how it is impacting your sales.
Connect with us on social media!